My Captured Moment #9 – The Simple Things in Life

frog

I scrolled through my camera phone pictures the other day and stumbled across this one I took a few months back. It is such a random photo, but I really love it. For me, it shows simplicity – at the time we were in our garden doing some weeding (although that bit looks more like a jungle – apologies for that…). Finding that frog made our little girl squeal with delight. It was such a fun afternoon and thinking back to it still makes me smile.

I am linking this post with the lovely Heledd from Running in Lavender for #MyCapturedMoment.

Running in Lavender

1. October 1, 2015 / 7:48 am

My youngest loves frogs he is always searching them out and picking them up x

October 1, 2015 / 8:45 am

It’s funny how kids are so fascinated by creatures. I kept a bit of a distance from the frog :-). Thanks for commenting Sarah.

2. October 1, 2015 / 9:13 am

How funny. I was thinking about frogs when I went out in the garden last night. Tin Box Tot had left her play house door open and I could see random shapes under my bare feet and hoped that I wasn’t about to stand on a frog 🙂 We don’t even have a pond so I’m not sure where that thought came from! #mycapturedmoment

October 1, 2015 / 10:35 am

Haha. We don’t have a pond nearby either, but somehow we attract quite a few frogs. It might be because my little one showers them in water to keep them wet. They seem to love that :-). Thanks for commenting Claire.

3. October 1, 2015 / 4:59 pm

Ha ha how funny – glad your little one had a delight when she found him.
    Linking up with #MyCaturedMoment
    Sammy x

October 1, 2015 / 5:12 pm

She was so happy :-). Thanks for stopping by Sammy!

4. October 6, 2015 / 12:55 pm

This is so sweet!! My two would be exactly the same if we found a frog in the garden. Thanks for linking up to #MyCapturedMoment x