My Captured Moment #21 – My two most favourite people

IMG_3315

I feel as if I have already failed this year’s My Captured Moments – and we are only in the first week of January, arrgghh! My plan originally was to use these My Captured Moment posts for activities, trips etc. that we have undertaken in that week. Unfortunately, the weather has been so rubbish lately, that we literally spent last week in the house and rushing in the rain to and from nursery/work – nothing really worth capturing. To cheer myself up, I found this picture we took during one of our walks last summer. I really love this picture. Not only does it show my two most favourite people – my husband and our gorgeous little girl – , but I think you can tell how close these two are.

Running in Lavender

1. January 7, 2016 / 3:41 pm

Hi Heidi, don’t you just hate weeks like that? Hope next week is better so you can get out and about more.

I can see why you love that photo, your husbands understated smile and your little girls cheeky one. Lovely.

#mycapturedmoment

xx

January 9, 2016 / 10:36 pm

Thanks, Debbie. This week we managed to get a lot more (fully clothed in rain-protective gear and wellie boots :-)).

2. January 7, 2016 / 10:07 pm

Heidi it is a gorgeous photo I love it, hope you had had a wonderful Christmas and New Year x

January 9, 2016 / 10:34 pm

Thanks, Sarah. Yes, we had a brilliant Christmas celebrating with the whole family. I hope you did too! Thanks for commenting.

3. January 7, 2016 / 11:40 pm

This is such a gorgeous photo Heidi and it is easy to see why it is one of your favourites #mycapturedmoment

January 9, 2016 / 10:33 pm

Thank you! I really love discovering pictures on my phone that I had long forgotten about :-).

4. January 8, 2016 / 9:01 pm

Ah, our outdoor fun has been stifled by the rain and wind too. This is a lovely picture though. I’d say its a #mycapturedmoment success! x

January 9, 2016 / 10:31 pm

Thanks, Claire. I am definitely looking forward to summer now though :-).

5. January 9, 2016 / 10:14 am

This is a gorgeous shot and is what My Captured Moment is all about. A moment in time that you’ve captured and makes you smile. Lets hope the weather gets better this week ; )

Thank you so much for linking up to #MyCapturedMoment xx

January 9, 2016 / 10:30 pm

Always a pleasure linking up! Yes, hopefully! I don’t think I can cope with more rain – I am definitely looking forward to summer!