My Captured Moment #28 – Bing and Flop

Bing

image

Our little girl very much enjoys watching Bing on Cbeebies and I have to admit that this is one of the few programmes I happily watch together with her. When I heard that Bing and Flop would make an appearance at Drusilla’s Park, I booked a day off work so I could take our little one to see them. She was incredibly excited for days and couldn’t wait to meet them.

Seeing her smile when it is was finally her turn to go up on the stage for pictures melted my heart. I asked her whether she wanted me to go with her, but all she said was: “Mummy, I am a big girl. I want to see them one my own.”. Bless her. I don’t think I would have gone onto the stage on my own when I was her age. These figures really were quite tall and I would have probably been quite intimidated.

Running in Lavender

1. February 25, 2016 / 11:42 am

Ah, these are the golden moments of childhood and oh my, is she growing up fast! I wonder who had the most fun ha! ha!

February 25, 2016 / 11:44 am

She really is growing up fast (too fast!). I can’t believe that she is starting school this September. She is super excited – I am somehow dreading it.

2. February 25, 2016 / 12:45 pm

Aww, Tin Box Tot loves Bing too. She would have been beside herself. Top mummy marks for taking the day off to do this! #MyCapturedMoment

February 25, 2016 / 1:18 pm

Haha, thanks :-). We had such a fantastic day out. xx

3. February 25, 2016 / 2:14 pm

I would have felt intimidated as a child Heidi. LO has confidence 🙂

Great shots x

February 25, 2016 / 2:36 pm

haha, yes she certainly has :-).

4. February 25, 2016 / 3:00 pm

Oh bless her, she is a brave little thing. The first picture is very cute and I love the hugging shots too, I bet she will love these pictures when she is older xx

February 25, 2016 / 3:32 pm

Yes, I am sure she will. We printed some of these off already and put them up in her bedroom :-).

5. February 26, 2016 / 2:10 pm

Hi Heidi, how fun that our daughter got to meet ‘someone’ from the television. I don’t blame her for being excited and it’s always a happy, sad moment when we realize that they are growing up and getting a little more independant (I’m sure I wouldn’t go up in front of people now, let alone as a child, well done to your not-so-little-anymore girl.

xx

February 27, 2016 / 9:56 pm

She was so excited. Seeing her so happy well and truly melted my heart.

6. February 26, 2016 / 9:58 pm

Oh wow!! Poppy and I love Bling too, it’s just so calming isn’t it? Did you also have a good walk round the Hello Kitty Garden? Great shots, she looks so pleased. Thank you for linking up to #MyCapturedMoment xx

February 27, 2016 / 9:57 pm

Yes, we did :-). We come to Drusillas quite often, but never tire of it.