My Captured Moment #36 – Little Explorer

For this week’s My Captured Moment I choose a picture of our little girl we took a few weeks ago at Scotney Castle. This National Trust property is definitely one of my most favourite and we go there several times a year. I love the old castle, the stunning garden and estate and that there is so much exploring for little ones to do. We came across this lovely activity centre (no idea how we have missed this on our previous visits). Next to a table full of colouring pens and sheets there was also this exciting bird watching spot. Our little explorer was completely fascinated and spent literally hours observing birds, crawly creatures and anything else she could find.

image

I am linking this #MyCapturedMoment with Heledd at Running in Lavender.

1. April 28, 2016 / 3:22 pm

Ah so cute, this has reminded e of how Joe used to take binoculars everywhere, he had a few sets dotted around the house just incase he couldn’t find a pair bless x

April 28, 2016 / 8:01 pm

Haha, that’s brilliant! She was absolutely obsessed by the binoculars. It wasn’t easy getting her away from the bird watching corner :-).

2. April 29, 2016 / 7:07 am

Hi Heidi, your little girl looks so cute peering through her binoculars. You never know she may turn into an avid ‘Twitcher’!

xx

April 29, 2016 / 7:37 am

Thanks! Yes, she might do 🙂 xx

3. April 30, 2016 / 1:17 pm

Arrr this is a lovely picture. Did she manage to spot any birds? We love going to places like The National Trust and English Heritage they are great places to walk and for the kids to explore. Hope you have a good week x #MyCapturedMoment

April 30, 2016 / 2:01 pm

Yes, she spotted quite a few birds. I couldn’t agree more. Places such as the National Trust are perfect for little ones. xx

4. May 1, 2016 / 10:40 pm

Lovely to instil a love of nature early on. #MyCapturedMoment

5. May 4, 2016 / 1:50 pm

Oh I love it when you back to a favourite spot, only to discover something new. It feels like such a bonus! Love the shot of your little explorer. Thank you so much for sharing it with #MyCapturedMoment xx