My Captured Moment #37 – Disneyland Paris

This week’s My Captured Moment is one of the first shots we took at Disneyland Paris last week. We had the most amazing time!! Our little girl loved meeting and cuddling all the Disney characters and we must have at least taken about 1000 pictures.  I will write up a (little) holiday report at the weekend.

IMG_4714

I am linking this #MyCapturedMoment with Heledd at Running in Lavender.

1. May 12, 2016 / 8:00 pm

Oh I’d love a photo of my twins like this!! One day! Lovely moment indeed. Jess xx

#mycapturedmoment

May 14, 2016 / 10:28 am

I am sure your twins would love it. It’s such a magical place (for children and grown-ups alike :-)). xx

2. May 13, 2016 / 11:23 am

Hi Heidi, I bet you had a fabulous time. I still have wonderful memories of our visit there and would love to go back. I love the way children look happy, but a tad unsure when being photographed with the characters.

It’s a lovely photo.

xx

May 14, 2016 / 10:27 am

Our little one was super excited to meet all the characters. I’ll never forget the smile on her face. We will definitely go to Disneyland again!

3. May 15, 2016 / 9:45 pm

It’s great to see little ones light up when they see their favourite character’s like this. #mycapturedmoment

May 16, 2016 / 6:46 am

Definitely! I’ll never forget the smile on my little girl’s face when she saw the parade for the first time. It made me quite emotional actually:-).

4. May 18, 2016 / 11:40 am

Ah Heidi this is perfect! That look of pure joy on your little lady’s face is priceless. Thank you so much for linking up to #MyCapturedMoment. Hope to see you there again tomorrow xx

May 18, 2016 / 12:16 pm

Always a pleasure, Heledd. I love your link-up! xx

5. May 18, 2016 / 2:13 pm

Oh so cute look how happy she looks! #mycapturedmoment